Modesto, 4712 Stoddard Road,
Suite 200, CA 95356
Phone: (209) 521-1821
Fax: (209) 521-1607
To be considered for acceptance into the LVN program, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Student must have graduated from high school, or earned a GED and be at least 18 years of age.
- Student must pay all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule prior to the issuance of an enrollment contract or make other arrangements acceptable to the school.
- Students must complete an Ability to benefit test (SLE – Scholastic Level Exam), with a score of at least 19.
- Student may be asked to pass an interview with the nursing program director or associate program director.
- Completion of the prerequisite course.
Get Started Today!